By placing an order with Syncd Design Ltd, you confirm that you’re in agreement with and bound by the following terms & conditions.
The Client: The company or individual requesting the services of Syncd Design Limited. Syncd Design Limited: Primary designer & employees or affiliates.
Syncd Design Limited will carry out work only where an agreement is provided either by email, telephone, mail or fax. Syncd Design Limited will carry out work only for clients who are 18 years of age or above. An ‘order’ is deemed to be a written or verbal contract between Syncd Design Limited and the client; this includes telephone and email agreements.
Whilst every endeavor will be made to ensure that the website and any scripts or programs are free of errors, Syncd Design Limited cannot accept responsibility for any losses incurred due to server malfunction. The website, graphics and any programming code remain the property of Syncd Design Limited until all outstanding accounts are paid in full.
Any scripts, cgi applications, php scripts, or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Syncd Design Limited remain the copyright of Syncd Design Limited and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Syncd Design Limited.
Syncd Design Limited cannot take responsibility for any copyright infringements caused by materials submitted by the client. We reserve the right to refuse any material of a copyrighted nature unless adequate proof is given of permission to use such material.
Any additions to the brief will be carried out at the discretion of Syncd Design Limited and where no charge is made by Syncd Design Limited for such additions, Syncd Design Limited accept no responsibility to ensure such additions are error free and reserve the right to charge an according amount for any correction to these or further additions.
The client agrees to make available as soon as is reasonably possible to Syncd Design Limited all materials required to complete the site to the agreed standard and within the set deadline.
Syncd Design Limited will not be liable for costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the failure to meet agreed deadlines.
Syncd Design Limited will not be liable or become involved in any disputes between the site owner and their clients and cannot be held responsible for any wrongdoing on the part of a site owner.
Syncd Design Limited will not be liable for any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the work carried out on behalf of the client or any of the clients appointed agents, also any costs incurred, compensation or loss of earnings due to the unavailability of the site, its servers, software or any material provided by its agents.
1. Syncd Design Limited shall not be responsible for URLs dropped or excluded by a search engine for any reason.
2. Syncd Design Limited shall not be responsible for delays or failure of performance resulting from Internet Service Provider delivery problems or failure, or any communication or delivery problems associated with Client’s receipt of the Account Service data. Syncd Design Limited shall not be responsible for acts or causes beyond their control, including but not limited to: acts of God, strikes, lockouts, communications line or equipment failures, power failures, earthquakes, or other disasters.
3. Syncd Design Limited does not represent or warrant that Customers’ URLs will achieve a favorable position, or any position, within a particular search engine.
4. Syncd Design Limited do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the Syncd Design Limited Services or from third parties will be correct, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise.
5. You expressly agree that use of the Syncd Design Limited Services provided hereunder is at your sole risk. These Services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Syncd Design Limited expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
6. Notwithstanding the security precautions taken against disclosure of information, there are certain conditions that exist on the Internet generally which are outside Syncd Design Limited’ control and could result in a breach of security.
Accordingly, Syncd Design Limited cannot guarantee that Your Account Service data information will be free from corruption or piracy. You hereby expressly waive any claim against Syncd Design Limited arising out of the loss of data through corruption, piracy, breach of security or for any other reason that is not based on intentional or grossly negligent actions of Syncd Design Limited.
7. To the maximum extent allowed by law, Syncd Design Limited and any of their parents, members, subsidiaries, affiliates, service providers, licensors, officers, directors or employees shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (no matter how they arose, including negligence), or for interrupted communications, lost data or lost profits, arising out of or in connection with the Services provided hereunder. Further, Syncd Design Limited will not have any liability for any losses arising because the Syncd Design Limited Services are not operational or accessible. This section does not limit liability for bodily injury of a person.
8. We Syncd Design Limited require access to the client’s website to do the work needed to rank high on the search engine. In order to do this we request that the client send us FTP (File Transfer Protocol) details which are the login username and password for the client’s site. Without these details we cannot do the work needed to rank the client on the search engine.
9. By Syncd Design Limited achieving a front page ranking on the google.co.uk search engine means we have reached our task. The rankings and our service is fulfilled -this is either by listing on the first page under a natural ranking or by a sponsored link if the natural ranking became impossible due to extremely high numbered search results, you would be advised if it would be difficult to rank your website prior to sale.
Syncd Design Limited cannot take responsibility for any losses incurred by the use of any software created for the client. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure products are problem free and accurate, the ultimate responsibility lies with the client in ensuring that all software is functioning correctly before use.
Any scripts, cgi applications or software (unless specifically agreed) written by Syncd Design Limited remain the copyright of Syncd Design Limited and may only be commercially reproduced or resold with the permission of Syncd Design Limited. Where applications or sites are developed on servers not recommended by Syncd Design Limited, the client is expected to provide or seek any information, additional software, support or co-operation pertaining to the server required in order for the application to be correctly developed. Where large applications are to be developed, it is the client’s responsibility to provide a suitable testing environment which is identical to the final production environment.
The client is expected to test fully any application or programming relating to a site developed by Syncd Design Limited before being made generally available for use.
Where “bugs”, errors or other issues are found after the site is live, Syncd Design Limited will endeavor (but is not obliged to) to correct these issues to meet the standards of function outlined in the brief.
Syncd Design Limited will endeavor to ensure that any developed/designed site or application will function correctly on the server it is initially installed in and that it will function correctly when viewed with the web browsing software Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 7 and above, also to an acceptable level with Mozilla browsers. Syncd Design Limited can offer no guarantees of correct function with all browser software.
Whilst Syncd Design Limited recommends hosting companies to host websites, no guarantees can be made as to the availability or interruption of this service. Syncd Design Limited cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of this service, or for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
Syncd Design Limited reserves the right to refuse to handle in any way, material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or in any way controversial, and also to terminate your hosting service should the necessity arise.
Syncd Design Limited takes all care to avoid errors, Syncd Design Limited accepts no responsibility for typographical errors, spelling mistakes, or incorrect information on any project committed to print or production. “The Client” to proof read and approve all final copy before the production of artwork. The email verification of the Client’s Representative shall be conclusive as to the approval of all artwork prior to their release for printing, implementation or installation. No refunds or reprints are given after a final approved design has gone to print due oversights by “The Client’s” proof reading.
It is agreed that Syncd Design Limited is not responsible or held liable for any errors contained in the final product after the final product has been approved by the client, (approval may be given either verbally or in writing), committed to print or posted in view of the public. Syncd Design Limited will not be help responsible for any changes or amendment made after approval. It is the sole responsibility of the client to notify Syncd Design Limited of any such errors during the revision cycle and before the final files have been generated.
In the event of a need to reprint due to errors in content, the client must inform Syncd Design Limited within 3 days of product acceptance, and must return the product (at the cost of the client) within 10 days of acceptance for assessment.
As with all print projects, payment for re-printed project must be prepaid.
With all printing there may be some colour variations from what you have seen on screen, to what the final product looks like. This is due to the nature of CMYK printing and bulk-run printing system. There will be no reprints at the expense of Syncd Design Limited.
Once a website or any other design project have been designed and completed the final balance of payment is then due in accordance with our payment terms. There are no exceptions to this, i.e If the client decides they no longer want the site, as they have commissioned the work and paid a deposit they are still obliged to pay for the work that has been done. Non payment will result in legal action being taken if necessary. Late payment will be charged at 5% of the total each month. Should payment be defaulted and Syncd Design Limited incurs recovery costs these will be passed on to the customer.
Payment of 30% of the initial agreed project value as a deposit;
Payment of 50% of the initial agreed project value plus any added services, due when the project is complete / ready for installation;
Payment of the balance, 20% of the initial agreed project value plus any added services, due when the project is successfully installed on a hosting service and operating as intended for 20 days.
Hosting services are generally invoiced annually, in advance. Clients requiring on-going website work are invoiced monthly. General terms are 20 Days. Once research, resources allocated or design work has commenced on a project, all deposit(s) is non-refundable. In the case of a change of mind by “The Client” the deposit(s) is non-refundable. If a “change of mind” after a project has commenced by “The Client”, all deposits are forfeited, plus a prorata payment based upon the time spent.
If the work time exceeds 1 calendar month in duration, “The Client“agrees to a progress payment of the balance per month until the conclusion of the project, with any outstanding amount payable in full upon delivery. Syncd Design Limited endeavours to provide graphic and web design services that meet and exceed a client’s needs and expectations, but in the even of a “change of mind” (after a project has commenced) by “The Client”, All deposits are forfeited, plus a prorata payment based upon the time spent. All printing accounts must be settled in full prior to the release of the files to the printer.
We accept Cheques and Bank Transfers Only.